Forward Path Monitoring System
CATV Forward Path Monitoring Simplified
The CX180F Probe in the VeSion monitoring system checks the performance of analog and digital channels being transmitted downstream or toward customers across a CATV HFC network.
Equipped with multiple test engines, the CX180F’s key signal parameters including signal level, BER, MER, and Constellation are scanned continuously and non-intrusively. Advanced spectrum analysis across the entire operating frequency band, detects ingress which can lead to signal impairment and/or failure.
View and Manage Your Network All in One Place
VeSion R-Server is a cloud-based asset and workflow management system for managing and optimizing workflow for centralzied engineers, managers, and field technicians.
Stay on top of your network >
- Compatible with VeSion Cloud-Based One System Platform
- Space efficient 1U rackmount probe with built-in matrix switch
- Flexible probe configuration options with 10 input ports, including a single or three test engines selection
- Monitors analog, digital TV channels and FM carriers
- Fast continuous scan of all active channel
- Fast Level/MER mode to scan QAM Level and MER
- On-demand channel camp-on for long term analysis
- Detailed digital channel QAM 64/256 analysis with constellation
- On-demand ingress noise scan from 5 to 1000 MHz
- Ethernet system interface to CX180F Server/Controllers
- Secured access to prevent unwanted intrusion
- Cost-effective solution for small headend deployment, yet easy for future expansion
- Web and Mobile app based access with VeSion System
- Combined with CX380X, add MPEG measurement and monitoring as per 101 290 standards
- Three independent test resources for non-blocking monitor scan and two on-demand tests
- Secured IP connection for access from any location with Internet connection via remote terminals or VeEX portable test sets