Forward Path Monitoring System
CATV Forward Path Monitoring Simplified
The CX180F Probe in the VeSion™ monitoring system checks the performance of analog and digital channels being transmitted downstream or toward customers across a CATV HFC network.
Equipped with multiple test engines, the CX180F’s key signal parameters including signal level, BER, MER, and Constellation are scanned continuously and non-intrusively. Advanced spectrum analysis across the entire operating frequency band, detects ingress which can lead to signal impairment and/or failure.
View and Manage Your Network All in One Place
VeSion is a cloud-based asset and workflow management system for managing and optimizing workflow for centralized engineers, managers, and field technicians.
Stay on top of your network >
- Compatible with VeSion Cloud-Based One System Platform
- Space efficient 1U rackmount probe with built-in matrix switch
- Flexible probe configuration options with 10 input ports, including a single or three test engines selection
- Monitors analog, digital TV channels and FM carriers
- Fast continuous scan of all active channel
- Fast Level/MER mode to scan QAM Level and MER
- On-demand channel camp-on for long term analysis
- Detailed digital channel QAM 64/256 analysis with constellation
- On-demand ingress noise scan from 5 to 1000 MHz
- Ethernet system interface to CX180F Server/Controllers
- Secured access to prevent unwanted intrusion
- Cost-effective solution for small headend deployment, yet easy for future expansion
- Web and Mobile app based access with VeSion System
- Combined with CX380X, add MPEG measurement and monitoring as per 101 290 standards
- Three independent test resources for non-blocking monitor scan and two on-demand tests
- Secured IP connection for access from any location with Internet connection via remote terminals or VeEX portable test sets