Modular Test Platform
The MTTplus platform builds on the legacy of the legendary MTT, providing a compact, powerful and cost-effective modular test toolkit for today’s wide range of evolving test needs. The compact MTTplus Modular Test Platform addresses the challenges of communication service providers to increase efficiency and productivity. The flexible test platform lowers operational and capital expenditures associated with handling multiple technologies required to address today’s Access, Business, Carrier Ethernet, Transport and Core services.
The following test module options are available:
- Modern, modular test platform offering a wide range of available test modules covering legacy and modern Access (copper and fiber), FTTx, LAN, WLAN, Metro, Carrier Ethernet and Transport technologies
- Application-oriented GUI
- Multi-technology: xDSL, Fiber Optics, Teleprotection, Datacom, DSn/PDH, SONET/SDH, OTN, Ethernet, Fibre Channel, CPRI/OBSAI, WiFi, PON
- Expand test functions by changing test modules
- Future-proof cost-effective test platform
- GUI familiarity across different test modules and other VeEX products reduces learning curve
- View test results and create detailed reports by region, area, system, and technician, using R-Server centralized management
- Test set connectivity via USB, Ethernet, and WiFi
- WiFi Client and Access Point (AP) modes for seamless wireless control, result access and software updates
- Four USB ports (3x USB A and 1x micro-B USB)
- Fast and efficient test result transfer to USB memory stick, PC or tablets
- EZ-Remote™ for remote testing/monitoring, assistance and training across Internet connections
- VeExpress™ for license management and software updates
- Built-in GNSS (GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, Beidou) option for timing measurements and tagging test results with coordinates, location map and time stamps
- GNSS SkyView antenna verification option
- Built-in Camera option for job site documentation, QR and bar codes
- Ruggedized, small package and light weight
- Field replaceable battery pack
- Large LCD Touch Screen and ambient light sensor
Provides CPE installation, CO emulation pre-qualification, and IP/ATM services testing capabilities for SHDSL
Full-featured test solution for OTN, SONET, SDH, PDH, DSn, 64k Codirectional, C37.94, Carrier Ethernet, Fibre Channel, SyncE, PTP and CPRI/OBSAI.
Up to 500,000 data points with 3 cm resolution, the MTTplus-410+ supports a full range of test functions including OTDR, OPM, Light Source and VFL.
Designed for service activation at the ONT location, the MTTplus-420 checks optical power levels and non-intrusively decodes the messages exchanged between the OLT and ONT allowing technicians to perform advanced troubleshooting.
Combining key copper verification features with DSL/G.fast modem emulation, the MTTplus-522 Outside Plant (OSP)+ Expert Module is designed for Service Providers deploying broadband services over a DSL or G.fast access network.
The MTTplus-523 Module addresses key test requirements for IP based broadband services deployed over a G.fast or DSL Access network.
The MTTplus-900 is the most complete and compact tool for WiFi networks discovery, survey, optimization, performance testing and troubleshooting.