Modular Test Platform
The Multi-Protocol Analyzer™ (MPA™) platform provides simultaneous, multi-port, multi-protocol, multi-user transport testing from 10M to 400G for Ethernet/IP, OTN & SONET/SDH, and Fibre Channel in a compact rack-mounted platform.
Flexible Test Modules and license options complete the portfolio.
The following test module options are available:
- Simultaneous and Independent Multi-Port, Multi-protocol, & Multi-User testing
- Compact and environmentally friendly platform with low power and small size footprint for dense application environments
- Rack mounted system (1U x 19 in chassis)
- Completely modular and fully customer-maintainable platform designed for 24x7 operations
- Supports up to 5 pluggable test modules - test modules/ports can be configured independently and operated simultaneously
- Pluggable 600W AC or 420W-48VDC power supply with redundant DC inputs
- Pluggable controller modules, and dual redundant cooling modules with fan filter
- Secure Linux OS
- Intuitive remote user interface with a simple, consistent setup and workflow across all test modules
- Fast, simple and reliable CLI test automation supporting all features
- Supports up to 20 simultaneous users - any combination of remote GUI or CLI interface
- Industry proven Pay-As-You-Go platform allowing test modules to be easily added on-site and new capabilities to be downloaded
- Significantly reduces the amount of testing equipment, required footprint, and test time
400G Ethernet test solution with native support for emerging CFP8 modules.
Provides advanced 40/100G CFP4 & QSFP28 based testing including support for Ethernet and OTN with deep multiplexing structures and client payload mappings.
Combines dual port SFP28 based testing for applications including 10/25G Ethernet and 10/16/32G Fibre Channel with a QSFP28 port for advanced 40/100G Ethernet and OTN testing.
Dual Port 10G SFP/SFP+ testing with support for advanced Ethernet/IP, OTN, SONET/SDH and Fibre Channel test capabilities.