Rugged, Pocket-sized Mini OTDR
The OPX-BOXe is an ultra-compact, OTDR designed to operate remotely using Fiberizer™ software. The unit can be controlled via WiFi, Bluetooth or USB from Windows, iOS, Linux or Android devices.
Fiberizer™ software for Windows® Desktop, Android™, and/or Apple® mobile devices is available to assist in data transfer, record management, and report generation for various VeEX fiber optics testers. View the Fiberizer webpage for more details.
- WiFi, Bluetooth wireless and USB control
- Up to 3 wavelengths for OTDR testing including Live port (1625 nm, 1650 nm)
- Up to 45 dB Dynamic Range and testing 1/4m Dead Zones
- Optional Light Source (via OTDR port)
- Optional Visual Fault Locator (VFL)
- Multimode and Singlemode wavelength test options - 850, 1300, 1310, 1490, 1550, 1625 and 1650 nm
- WiFi operation in Access Point or Client modes
- BT PAN profile communication with BT devices including iPad/iPhone
- Internal storage of test results which can be transferred later to a host device
- VFL and OLS can be activated locally using a single button
- Fixed and inter-changeable optical adaptors (SC/FC/ST/LC)
- Ruggedized case and gap-free design protect the device from harsh and hazardous environments
Fiberizer Software Family
OPX-BOXe OTDR is designed to be used with Fiberizer software. The unit can be controlled via USB, WiFi or Bluetooth from selected platforms (Windows, iOS, Linux, and Android).
Fiberizer Cloud Connectivity
OTDR trace and link map data can be uploaded to the Fiberizer Cloud server directly from the device when the host device is connected to the internet directly or paired with a Tablet or Smartphone using Bluetooth.
Web Browser Remote Control
Embedded application supports web browser remote control via Wifi or Ethernet. Ethernet operation supported using Ethernet to USB OTG cable.
Mobile Trace Analysis with Desktop Capabilities
Advanced and intuitive software optimized for quick and fail-safe operations, can be used by any technician level. Users can combine mobility and simplicity of a handheld device with the power of professional testing equipment.